- All XBrand fountains have 2 essential parts:
- Some XBrand fountains have
- LED lights w/ adapters as well
- Please check first does your fountain come with LED lights, as each fountain is different.
Instruction on connecting the pump:
- First remove the pump out of the box and connect it with the tubing.
- The tubing is already connected to the fountain.
- The cord from the fountain can be pulled out of the back door or from the bottom:
- Notice NOT all the fountains have a back door.
- Some of them you have to pull the cord from the bottom.
NOTED: PUMP Fitting
- First insert the fitting into the pump (if the fitting is not already inserted)
- Then put the tub into the fitting.
Instruction on connecting the LED lights
- Each LED light has a connection, please connect the male with the female part and then screw it tightly, so that the water does not leak into the connection
- Make sure your tubing is not kinked.
- NO Flow?
- it may have been that you started the pump before inputting the water. This causes the air to get stuck in the pump and takes a few minutes for the air to get out.
- It is best to fill it up with water first, and then turn on the pump.
- Insufficient Flow?
- If your water flow is not running correctly, please make sure adjust the pump valve.
- Also please make sure the fountain is leveled; you may have to adjust the fountain manually just so that the water can start flowing correctly.
- Although most of our pumps have auto shut-off, make sure you keep the pump free of dirt and leaves, and other debris. This will ensure long-lasting pump.